ABOUT

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mid Week Favourites

Just a quick post to show you my favourite "furni" I have taken over to the centres this week. Firstly at the WAC....
I love child size furniture, it is just so, for want of a better word....cute! This little mid century chair is just fabulous and is next to an adult pair I also took over.   

Inlaid occasional table
At the Garden Centre my favourites would have to be these Hampton style, grey cane, chairs, below.
They are surprisingly comfortable and would be perfect indoors or out. 

This one was already at the Garden Centre but I don't think I have shown you, apologies if I have. I LOVE them, they seem magical to me....along with every child that enters the centre.
This one was in the background of my last garden centre post. Apologies for only a couple of pictures, the others didn't work out, but I wanted to show you this groovy, hanging, cane chair as it is in such good condition. It is hard to get good originals these days. 

Hope you are having a good week so far. 

2 comments:

  1. Has Carmel been over there eying those first chairs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Debbish.

    I've got to say, I did notice that hanging cane number in your previous post. I thought it mustn't have been yours for you not to have mentioned it.

    I reckon it'll GO! Like that!

    Hope all's well on the home front.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails