ABOUT

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work Bench Makeover number Two

Over the last couple of days I have been working on another work bench makeover. This one is quite simple and classic so I have painted the base and sanded and estapoled the top to give it a bit of a farmhouse, french or even beachouse shabby look...hey its important to cover all the markets in the furniture game he he. But the result I think is that it could sit nicely in many styles of home or be great in an indoor outdoor area as a preperation table.
BEFORE
AFTER
Below are some more before shots. But they were taken after I had degreased the top, an important but very messy job. 


Below are more after shots.




Hope you are all having a lovely week. We have a holiday today here in Brissie for our show or EKKA (Exhibition) as we call it so I am finding it hard to motivate myself.

7 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic Katherine! Love how you covered all bases with your description. You know you forgot industrial! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definately no motivation around here today. But, I love what you have done with this piece, totally gorgeous.
    Pam x

    PS Really glad that I don't collect Moorcroft!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I have to agree with Brismod, you need to add in "industrial". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Katherine, a great looking piece! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh top job-as always! I'll soon be showing off the bookcase I've been doing similar work to, you must tell me what you think.x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my dreams I live in an enormous warehouse, with a huge garden, and fill it with goodies from the likes of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing such an AMAZing job on these work benches!! They look so great. Damn me for not having 5 houses that need furnishing! I'd take them all.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails