ABOUT

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pictures of some items I have listed on ebay this week

Well I can just tell this year is going to go fast. Our first ebay auctions have started for the year and the children are back at school next week. We still have more auctions to do for ebay so will be listing more soon. As always there is a bit of everything....
                                            Lovely manilla lounge suite...noticed the current cover of Home Beautiful Magazine has a very similar suite featured.
                           Classic Singer Treadle sewing Machine.
                                    Elegant writing bureau, nice Queen Anne Legs.
                   Pair of mid century arm chairs.


                                      Cedar cupboard.....these are always a fav with me. This one needs some love but will come up a treat I'm sure.
   Super sleek coffee table. This is a fantastic size, I love the look of this one.

To see all my ebay auctions for this week please click here or you can email me at boathome@bigpond.net.au

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I bet its exciting to be back in the ebay thick of it!

    I love red cedar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, is the cameo set gone? on ebay? A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd love that door!! Pity I'm in Adelaide :(

    Good luck - hope you make a killing.

    Megs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails