ABOUT

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nearly there...Expanded spot at Woolloongabba Antique Centre

                                             This is a shot of my new space so far...so I am getting there.
                             This photo is of my original space and you can see the new , old, yellow shelves in my expanded spot. The green shelves are sitting ready to put into place once I moved the tool and fabric shelf.
                             The empty space waits to be filled.

            We were able to move the large fabric shelf and the wooden shelf against the back of the new space and completely open up the middle. It seemed so big once we had done this.
          I have also had a complete rearrange of my existing shelving. I love to group things by colour and at the moment the pigeon hole shelf has red things on top.
                                 We always try to have old cameras.
           Looking into my new space.
 I have moved the tools and fishing reels onto this large shelf and a few other dealers who stopped by to say hi commented that they are easier to see on the new, old, shelf.
 This is the shelf they used to be on and as you can see it is quite deep so I now put larger items on it so things don't get lost in the depths.
                                       Cup of tea anyone ?
 I didn't get my fabric shelf organised and it is amazing how messy it gets so I will do that tomorrow and also take a few more large items to fill out the space. Hope you all had a lovely day...its takeaway for me for dinner tonight!!

11 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Looks fabulous Katherine. Tea with milk please, no sugar thanks :) Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! What a lot of hard work. But it looks great ... and I love the differently coloured shelves ... it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been very busy!!! Can't wait to pop in and see it all finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine I can spy so many things I just have to have! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine, it's so huge. I have an urge to fossick through your shop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great Katherine and I can't wait to come and have a meander! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so nice and very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy busy girl what a huge job, its looking great. I Cant wait till I can get there and have a real look. Sigh..one day. Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to visit your new space! I love the green shelves. I read your comment over at MMMC's. I am also obsessed with West German pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Lucky you Katherine, getting all that space! It all looks fabulous, and I'm so looking forward to my next visit. Although goodness knows when that will be with all this rain and closed roads etc! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just
    3G .. Anyhow, great site!

    Also visit my website; diet that works

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails