ABOUT

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting there ~ Preparations for additional space at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre

 Well I am slowly getting there with the prepartions for my expanded space at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre. This is the pile of trunks that I have emptied of their contents and cleaned and priced.
  The shelving has been painted...............
         and estapoled....I like the shabby paint on this old shelf and the low sheen estapol just seals the  paint and stops it from flaking more. It is on its side beacuse it is too tall to fit under my house.

The suitcases and boxes, which are full of the clean and priced stock, are starting to pile up in my dining room.  

We are set to move in, all going well, on Monday and I am excited to get in and get it all looking fab. The expanded space will mean I will have more room to display items and there will be some room for some furniture items too. The new space is right next to my existing space, SHOP 17, for those of you who are familiar with the wonderful WAC. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine. Wow how exciting! I'm enjoying the suitcases and boxes, let alone what contents may be lurking inside. Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an excuse to get out ... I have 'Shop 17' tattooed on my chest so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congrats to you Katherine
    and must I say I've never been more sad I am not up your way.. trunks.. suitcase.. trunks... suitcase!!! did I say trunks??

    They look fabulous.... although you must be tired from all your hard work.. I know everyone will enjoy your new space.. Have a great weekend.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the new space. And i love the colour of the shelving by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks very exciting Katherine. I love all of those old suitcases. Good luck on Monday and I hope to see some pics when you finish zsushing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh, I definitely have to pop by for a visit. I just know it will be hard to walk away without spending. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean to tell you need more space? You are seriously doing your thing. I'm going to say congratulations are in order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how wonderful - will have to get over there pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katherine went looking at wac sat and thought you must be going in next door.Hope to catch you eventually, not much luck so far i will try again on teausday. Love Bevxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats great Katherine, well done. Happy New Year to you honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
    Cheers
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melissah thanks for your comments I will go right now and have a look at your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I simply could not leave your web site before suggesting that I actually
    enjoyed the usual information an individual provide to your visitors?
    Is gonna be back ceaselessly in order to inspect new posts

    Check out my web blog :: diet plans for women to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails