ABOUT

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Forgot to show you these...on Ebay now.

It is fun seeing all those regular "ebayers" names appearing in the bidding on my current ebay auctions. I can't wait to see you all again and catch up with what you have been up to since our ebay break. I forgot to show you some more pictures of other auctions I have listed.
                                     Nice sideboard, with some fun features like a pull out drinks shelf in a funky laminate.
                                          Mid century table and chairs in fantastic condition for age.
                                 Dressing table. These ones are versatile because you can unscrew the mirror on the back and hey voila.... it's a chest of drawers if you don't want the dressing table look.
                  Matching bedside, again in the "chest of drawers" shape.

You should know by now how much I love these stacking chairs. Can you remember my son Frankie's set that we hired out for the Myer add last year? You can read about it here . Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine - I look forward to seeing more of your goodies on Ebay this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stacking chairs remind me so much of Sunday School in the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was talking to my husband's aunt last week and she were talking about buying on ebay, she was describing a seller she has bought from and I thought "that's Katherine" and it was! Such a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the other Julie says... please unscrew that mirror and post it my way...

    Hope things are looking up your way Katherine. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another year of fabulous finds from you Katherine I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails