ABOUT

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HELP Needed..... but a bargin to be had!

I don't normally do this but my lovely friend through the wonderful world of ebay and the WAC, Woolloongabba Antique Centre, Kate, is having a baby...in under 4 weeks time mind and needs our help. She has decided to close her shop, space 33 at the WAC to concentrate on being a Mum and will continue her selling on Ebay. She is having a HUGE SALE...a whopping 50% off her stock in order to help make the move out of the WAC easier. So if you are in the Brissie area and contemplating a bit of a shop get into the WAC Shop 33 for some great bargins This is her space, she also sells lots of groovy clothes, shoes and accessories.
But don't forget guys while your there to come and check out me...theoldboathouse Shop 17...and if you mention you know me through the blog you can always get 15% off all stock.

Just in is some great new glass ware
,




And we always have a HUGE range of suitcases in stock

From Big...
to small and beauty cases too. My favourite though at the moment is this wonderful Vase. It is a pale pink colour...the photo does not do it justice.

I also couldn't resist this huge bottle...can you imagine it as a lamp base? It would be very Funky. Hope you are all having a lovely week.

4 comments:

  1. oh Im so there, was going to go to Paddo as well, need suitcases, chandeliers, beauty case,etc,etc, etc for our Wedding next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine - sounds great, thx for letting us know. I'm loving that pink glass vase as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine, this may be a dumb question but where are the shop numbers - last time I was at the WAS I couldn't work out which stall was yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie I am shop 17 and Kate is shop 33

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails