ABOUT

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Your invitation ~ Girls Night Out Woollongabba Antique Centre


On behalf of The Woollongabba Antique Centre I would like to extend an invitation to attend an exciting event, the first "Girls Night Out" , this coming Tuesday the 18th May 7 pm for 7.30 pm start. "Girls Night Out" is a community program designed to be a bi -monthly event for women of all ages!

One of Australia's most succesful vintage interior designers Bronnie Masefau, author of "Australian Vintage Living" will give a 1 hour presentation on vintage design tips and will share her passion for vintage homewares with us. This will be followed by yummy cake, coffee and SHOPPING...there will be discounts available on the night for example theoldboathouse shop 17 is offering 20% off all stock. There will also be prizes which will include some great vintage items.
Tickets are limited and bookings are essential. Wenesday night is SOLD OUT so don't miss out on Tuesday. To purchase tickets contact the lovely Michelle Mitchell from Devine Finds on ph 0413261426 or michelle@divinefinds.com.au . Michelle also has a wonderful blog here so go and pop in and say hello.
I hope Brisbanites will be able to attend and it will be great to meet some of you on the night. A reminder that the Wac is located at 22 Wellington Road Woolloongabba.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to this but midweek things are so hard for me. I wish I could come along.

    I have been meaning to tell you that I bought a beautiful glass jar from your shop a couple of weekends ago. I am going to do a little post about it soon and about the lovely afternoon tea we had there.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katherine I do wish I could come.. will just hop a plane and see you there!! sounds like a great evening... haven't heard of this book so will need to investigate... have a great day.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time. Too bad it's a really long plane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherine, so would love to go to this, its a fab antique centre, one of the nicest I've been too. Alas too too far away currently. Have fun wont you!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails