ABOUT

Friday, May 21, 2010

Some of the items I have up on ebay this week






Here are some of the items I have up on ebay this week...my favourites are the wonderful wooden specimen boxes, note the numbers in one, and also the WWII picture frame in the shape of a life ring preserver, this would be very suitable for an oldboathouse don't you think? As always this is only a few of the items I have listed. To see all this weeks listings click here Don't forget if you'd like to be in the draw to win Bronnie Masefau's lovely book just leave a comment...you have until next Wednesday.

10 comments:

  1. another terrific lot of goodies for sale.. How gorgeous is the WW11 picture/frame...

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little box is interesting...Your finds are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had an old boat house...Gorgeous finds once again. Love the old rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those specimen boxes!!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find such interesting things Katherine. Must check out your other pieces.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep those were the items that made my heart skip a beat too....living on an Island and all...well now sure how the box fits in but I love it and the chair...off I go to eBay.
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great things listed.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wooden specimen boxes, they're fab!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a light fixture very similar. It's been tossed around out in the garage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails