ABOUT

Thursday, May 27, 2010

And the winner is .....

The winner of Bronnie Masefau's book, Australian Vintage Living, is Megan from White Cat Vintage. Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment and entered...Thought you would like to see this lovely photo, taken by the very talented Nat Duncan who is the creator of a wonderful new site called Precinkt. I had the joy of meeting Nat when she visited the Cottage Garden Centre to take some pics for the East Brisbane Precinkt. Don't you love the way Nat has captured the light falling on this darling swan jardinere ?

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Megan for winning this wonderful giveaway. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky Megan. I'm still waiting on your German Pottery giveaway, Katherine...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a great give-away would be to pick one thing from off your ebay listings!!!lol
    I'm more than happy that you passed on my blog details Katherine and I'm happy to help if she contacts me.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Megan and yes that swan is all the cuter for wearing a bit of finery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan - you are one lucky winner.
    Love Nat's photo.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very grateful thank you all and Thank you so much Katherine I can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katherine
    Congratulations to Megan .. lucky girl... and yes the light in that photo is wonderful..... I'll pop over and have a look

    Katherine... hope you have a new song in your head now.. hahah xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully captured, its all about the light and shade elements that make a wonderful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaaah I missed out on the book but big congrats to Megan. That is a terrific photo, I think I have a few of those swans stashed away in my vase cupboard (no surprises there eh?)
    alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails