ABOUT

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday favourite~ Stools







Over the years I have noticed that many people who love vintage have a thing for a certain category of furniture. For example, I had a girlfriend who had a thing for tables so bad that she even had them stored under other peoples houses. I realize, I have a thing for stools. Not for matching stools mind, just for odd stools that take my fancy. I have some in my kitchen around the island and my kids and their friends love them because 2 of them are designed to bend and they can rock. But they are such handy things and they are so cute!! What do you have a thing for??




To see previous friday favourites please scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails