ABOUT

Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday favourite ~ Movies


Today I thought I would share two of my favourite movies. We all have them, those ones we watch over and over and never tire of. For me the list is huge. T of my favourites are pictured here. Are you like me and find yourself watching the background, the setting, pointing out an architectural feature or a potted geranium that you love. I even have a chest, that Kristen I know does not like, that was my first ever purchase. It was when I was 12 and endlessly watching Fred Astaire movies. I dreamnt that he may have sat on it as the company that sold it was on 5th Avenue in New York. Just the sort of place I thought Fred would shop at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails