ABOUT

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday favourite ~ Glass Flowers


Todays Friday favourite is my glass blown flowers. They date from the 1930's or so. I have collected them over the years and it is always a nice surprise to come across them, normally stuck in with old plastic ones at estates. Over the years I have found curled ones harder to find but the first time I came across them there was quite a few curled ones in an old vase but thanks to the males in my house I now only have one curled one left. I guess that is what happens when you believe things should be enjoyed and not shut away.
Click on picture to enlarge . Scroll down lower for earlier Friday favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails